Math Tutoring – Toronto Math Tutors
Find a Math Tutor in Toronto for 1-on-1 Tutoring
Math tutoring helps students develop an in-depth understanding of the science that deals with the logic of shape, quantity and arrangement. Our students almost always do exceptionally well, not only improving grades but also developing self-confidence. Why do we get good – and sometimes amazing – results? The first reason is because we have exceptional tutors who are expert in teaching their subject. Another reason is that we provide 1-on-1 in-home tutoring and give each student individual attention. Finally, perhaps the most important reason is that we develop individual, customized learning programs.
How We Help With 1-on-1 Tutoring
Our customized tutoring strategy ensures that every student can achieve their full potential. What are some ways we help? First, our tutors assist with homework and review the materials covered in the classroom. Besides working on current work, however, they can also provide remedial teaching where there are learning gaps. Furthermore, our academic mentors can challenge high-achievers with learning enhancement. Most importantly, our expert tutors can provide additional practice exercises and materials which will improve understanding, learning retention and problem-solving ability.
Best Math Tutors
Our best tutors have graduate academic qualifications in their subject. You can therefore be confident that our tutors are qualified to help students understand fundamental mathematics concepts. In addition, they will also teach them how to work independently on problem solving.
Tutoring for All Levels
Learning Tree Tutors offers programs for elementary, middle and high school math tutoring as well as for university mathematics courses. Note that we can help with all areas: Arithmetic, Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Data Management, and Functions/Advanced Functions.
Math Tutoring for Elementary School Grades K to 6
Primary/Junior Math Grades 1-6 –
Our primary and junior level teachers help children with understanding numbers, adding subtracting, multiplying and dividing integers, and fractions.
Math Tutoring for Intermediate Grades 7 to 8
Intermediate Math Grades 7- 8 –
Our teachers and specialists help children with intermediate math including fractions, percents, algebra, and linear relations.
High School Math Tutoring Grades 9 to 12
High school mathematics tutors provide help including calculus tutoring and advanced functions tutoring. We support Ontario Curriculum courses as follows:
Grade 9 Math Tutoring
- Principles of Mathematics, Academic, MPM1D Algebra, Linear Relations, Measurement and Geometry
- Foundations of Mathematics, Applied, MFM1P
Grade 10 Math Tutoring
- Principles of Mathematics, Academic MPM2D Analytic Geometry, Trigonometry, Quadratic Relations
- Foundations of Mathematics, Applied, MFM2P
Grade 11 Math Tutoring
- Math Functions, University, MCR3U
- Math Functions and Applications, Grade 11, University/College, MCF3M
- Foundations for College Mathematics, College, MBF3C
- Mathematics for Work and Everyday Life, Workplace, MEL3E
Grade 12 Math Tutoring
Caluculus tutoring, Advanced Functions Tutoring, Data Management Tutoring, Statistics Tutoring and General Mathematics.
- Advanced Functions, University, MHF4U
- Calculus and Vectors, University, MCV4U
- Mathematics of Data Management, University, MDM4U
- Mathematics for College Technology, College, MCT4C
- Foundations for College Mathematics, College, MAP4C
- Mathematics for Work and Everyday Life, Workplace, MEL4E
College and University Math
University tutors can help with many courses including Calculus, Vectors, Functions and Statistics. Don’t feel overwhelmed by your university assignments because we can help. In addition, if you are taking an online course you can call us for some in-person human assistance. Let us match you with the right mentor to show you the way to academic success.
Tutoring for Adults
Math tutors for adults unquestionably can help mature learners who need to refresh or upgrade their skills .
- Do you need a refresher because you are going to college or university?
- Do you need to prepare for a math test?
- Are you in a job that requires math proficiency?
Need help with calculus, help with advanced functions or something else? No matter what the problem is we can help with 1-on-1 customized tutoring. To get started, just give us a call now.
Contact Learning Tree Tutors 416-783 5815 for more information.
Grade 12 Math Tutors. Best Math Tutoring Toronto. Calculus Tutors. Advanced Functions Tutors. Data Management Tutors. Statistics Tutors.